Friday, March 28, 2008

THING(s) 8

Well, I guess my efforts were lost on the RSS
button! Accidentally deleted? Me?

Maybe I will try again. If a person wanted
to create something online for a library, checking
and re-checking the site WITHOUT destroying
previous efforts would be mandatory.

Now HERE's a little something created with the
help of a web site called picturetrail. Click
on the button below to make one yourself.



Click
here to see my HUGE (not) 2-slide powerpoint
presentation made with the help of Thumbstacks.

Note there is a hyper link in each jump you take.
The one above goes to Thumbstacks. The one on
the powerpoint presentation goes to Flickr!

I wonder if we can make the links
go on into infinitum like the
mirror image in the mirror?

(Maybe this sort of thing would work for teaching
research skills to
children?

One could create a sort
of scavenger hunt and link to
library catalogs or subscribed data base
services to hunt for answers!)


I spent 3 hours learning some
animation with an old image
editing program on my computer
with the desire to post it in this blog.

This required uploading
the image to googlevideo.

The animation upload "failed" with
web browser method, so then I downloaded
google's desktop uploader. (Upstairs/Downstairs)
When successful I will put it here...

No comments: