Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THING 11

I noticed the labels box when posting
to this blog, so some of the posts are
tagged. And, guess what, I already do
THING 11 of 23: it's a del.icio.us account!

Searching for stuff by tags is pretty fun.
I tend to look at "who" tagged an item and
what other stuff they bookmark rather
than staying focused on my original search.

Guess that is the "social" part of social bookmarking!

I think that del.iciou.us is the place I discovered
Google Scholar, which is helpful for research.

Here are other bookmarks I found
on del.icio.us of interest to librarians:

INFOMINE scholarly internet resource collections

LIBRAVOX free public domain audiobook download and upload

a Librarian's Internet Index reputable internet research resources

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Once you found your lost blog, you really took off! I liked your cartoons and I can read your blog without my readers on. Robin