Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thing 1, Refresh, UPDATED, again

Since a new session of 23 things is starting
and I have volunteered to be a coach... I think
it would be a good time to revisit the things from
1 to 23. Perhaps do ALL of the challenge exercises
listed at the end of each "thing".

I wonder what it takes to have a more
sophisticated avatar? Maybe a little animation?
Librarian Jan P has a great one from Meez.



I made this banner when I first started 23 things
and finally figured
out how to add it to the blog.
It got sorta fuzzy, but it is a wave on

the beach of "23 things on a stick".


I am wishing I could animate the heading.
This lady has some instructions for doing just that.

Today I added Feed Burner for statistics.
Now, I notice that all the time I spent getting
the orange RSS on the side was re-inventing
the wheel. That symbol would have been
added automatically had I used Feed Burner
in the first session of 23 things.

No comments: